Tuesday, January 12, 2010

BBPS


Hi all, I made this on polyvore yesterday.  I really like this color palette, darks mixed in with neutral/pastels. Mmm, I really wish I had this outfit to rock.  Although I ordered this shirt on sale from Forever 21 and I'm really excited. Ok, never mind...I guess the picture is down. I was going to post a picture.  It's this long sleeved shirt, part mesh material, it's a darker, brown beige color with a bow at the collar and at the bottom of the long sleeves it has an expanding circular cuff that drapes down.  It reminds me of the Victorian Era.  I ordered a cream, almost white colored cardigan to go with it. I'm excited about it, and I hope the shirt is as chic as I thought, in person.

 I also really want some high-waisted tweed trousers, similar to those up above.  I just think they are so chic and look super comfortable.  I really like being comfortable and rocking a big sweater while still glaming it up with ankle boots, trousers and other accessories, still keeps the whole outfit fresh.  I have visions of that sweater being off of one shoulder and it being more of an 80's look, haha.

Hmm, well that is all for now. Thanks for reading.

<3<3 Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. I love making polyvore sets. The wrapped shoes you picked out are great!

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete